Mangaka: Masashi Kishimoto Title: The Rasenshuriken’s Limit Rating: 6/10
Synopsis: Oh joy. Naruto tries to hit the Raikage with his Rasenshuriken. Lots of failage ensue. We then see some decent teamwork as the allied shinobi erect a wall to protect them from the Raikage’s onslaught of MADNESS. This is the perrrrfect time for some asshole to flaunt his stupidity to his ninja friends. Some ninja dudes die. So sad. They talk about the thirsty beast that is the Third Raikage for a bit (something about some scar *shrug) and then Naruto’s defective light bulb illuminates. Naruto unleashes the Bijuu dama!! Whatever that is -_- End of chapter.
Likes: Bijuu Drama. At least it’s not another rasen-*insert retarded variation here*. And that’s aaaaall I liked. The Dalai Lama comes to mind when I think about the Bijuu Dama though 😐
Dislikes: The Raikage was just okay. This is chapter 554. We’ve seen other characters do lots of epic things in the past. He hasn’t done anything worth mentioning. BOOO!! (the rasenshuriken having no effect on him does not count, my precious) Maybe I should just stop reading? So now it’s time for Naruto to have some more difficulty in battle…to be fair and what not. Honestly, I was too busy doing something else (see Random Hot Topic below) to even give a shit. However, the whole thing seemed a bit off with them playing tag or whatever, with Naruto throwing his super powerful rasenshuriken all over the place in his clumsy fox cloak thing. Then while the Raikage just stands there looking pretty, Naruto is able to have this conversation about the enemy in question and then OH HO! How could I forget! Bijuu dama! Yeah!!! Dattebay-frickin-o.
More Chapter Ratings:
mu§e: 5/10 -_- So much fail in this chapter. Why oh why with all the sily dialogue and the 50 failed rasenshurikens? I get the Raikage is omfg awesome but seriously? SERIOUSLY? And then suddenly Naruto is gonna try the bijuu blast which is what will finally work or scar him or make him remember some sappy memory that will return him to normal and he floats away into nothingness? I dunno boss. This shit is getting soo cheesy, stupid and predictable that I don’t even know what to predict anymore.
Random Hot Topic: Screw Naruto, I’m finally on Pottermore baby! I got sorted into Ravenclaw, that was my second preferred choice, after Gryffindor 🙂 I won’t spoil anything else for you so you’ll just have to go and experience the site for yourself. Unfortunately for me I have to attempt some French homework now…or maybe I’ll just ignore it.
HERE’S YOUR CHANCE TO REVIEW NARUTO!
1. In NO MORE THAN 600 words (no less than 250), review your most/least favourite arc EVER of Naruto for a chance to have it posted on §uper Manga Fighters GO! Give your review an appropriate title and include the volume number if possible.
2. Briefly describe what the arc is about and explain why it’s so awesome or full of balrog excrement (i.e. full of crap – for all you sad non-lotr fans).
3. Include your personal rating of the arc out of 10. Instead of your real first name create a cool/creative alias beginning with the letter S (example: Seraph. It could be somewhere in the middle as well, like muSe or jeSter)
4. Also! At the end of your review tell us who your favourite/least favourite character is and briefly explain why this character is so badass, dunce, funny, amazing, annoying etc (this is included in the 600 word limit).
5. Include an impressive fan art image from Deviant Art of your featured character and remember to say who the artist is so that we can look it up. We can’t have you taking credit for other people’s stuff.
6. We tolerate MILD foul mouthed-ness. We do not tolerate incoherent, rambling nonsense. Think before you type, but have lots of fun with it!
7. Read over your review to check for spelling/grammatical errors.
8. Confused? Drop a comment below and I’ll try my best to help.
9. Send your review to ->>> firstname.lastname@example.org. And that’s it.
Read Previous Naruto Review: Chapter 553