Mangaka: Masashi Kishimoto Title: Contradiction Rating: Meh…Waitaminutewhat?/10 (7/10)
Synopsis: Naruto’s bijuu spirit bomb thingy = Epic Fail. Total kaput. He’s got no ideas and his demon cloak has dispersed. So he asks the Hachibi (8 tails) for advice. Killer Bee takes a piss. Hachibi has a sucky memory, but Naruto is Sherlock Holmes apparently, so he figures out what to do from the lack of advice. Naruto goes Sage Mode and – wait, what? SAGE MODE YOU SAY?? =D Yeah, Naruto goes SAGE MODE (=D) and uses his way enhanced abilities to pull a c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-combo breaker on the Third Raikage and end his miserable rampage. Did I mention SAGE MODE =D ? Oh, and apparently Gaara’s getting his behind whooped.
Likes: What was it again? 🙂 SAGE MODE =D ? Yeah, that. I liked that. Oh, also the move that Naruto used to end the fight. Nothing too smashing, but it was more like the old Naruto IMO.
Dislikes: Since when is everybody Naruto’s Uncle? Lots of useless stuff in this chapter I’m sure (Is Kishi even writing this anymore?)… But I kinda forgot after SAGE MODE =D.
More Chapter Ratings:
§eraph: 6/10 – Naruto gets 1 cool point for sage mode. This chapter did not impress me. Same annoying crap we’ve been suffering through for weeks… Now that another person has said it, I’m really starting to believe that Masashi Kishimoto isn’t writing this rubbish. We are being deceived!! lol
Not-so-Random Question: Why oh why did Naruto learn that demon cloak shiz?? Sage Mode is clearly superior. And whatever happened to the summoning jutsu? 😐
HERE’S YOUR CHANCE TO REVIEW NARUTO!
1. In NO MORE THAN 600 words (no less than 250), review your most/least favourite arc EVER of Naruto for a chance to have it posted on §uper Manga Fighters GO! Give your review an appropriate title and include the volume number if possible.
2. Briefly describe what the arc is about and explain why it’s so awesome or full of balrog excrement (i.e. full of crap – for all you sad non-lotr fans).
3. Include your personal rating of the arc out of 10. Instead of your real first name create a cool/creative alias beginning with the letter S (example: Seraph. It could be somewhere in the middle as well, like muSe or jeSter)
4. Also! At the end of your review tell us who your favourite/least favourite character is and briefly explain why this character is so badass, dunce, funny, amazing, annoying etc (this is included in the 600 word limit).
5. Include an impressive fan art image from Deviant Art of your featured character and remember to say who the artist is so that we can look it up. We can’t have you taking credit for other people’s stuff.
6. We tolerate MILD foul mouthed-ness. We do not tolerate incoherent, rambling nonsense. Think before you type, but have lots of fun with it!
7. Read over your review to check for spelling/grammatical errors.
8. Confused? Drop a comment below and I’ll try my best to help.
9. Send your review to ->>> firstname.lastname@example.org. And that’s it.
Read Previous Naruto Review: Chapter 554